COVID Testing UAE

Yak11

Not sure if this is the correct sub-forum, happy to be corrected. But has anyone flown with Emirates with the new COVID test requirements?

It is so confusing, most COVID test centres in Australia need a referral and they just send you a text - whereas you need a certificate to show at check in. Was hoping someone could shine some light on the process.

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

doctau

I work for Flight Centre, but I'm not an agent, andI may be wrong so take this with a grain of salt.

The information I've seen is that you need written (not text) confirmation in a format that is acceptable to the UAE government, but it's not clear what that is. It also needs to be recent, I think less than 96 hours prior to departure for Emirates and less than 96 hours prior to arrival in UAE for Etihad.

I've seen Pure Health mentioned since they have a SLA of 72 hours, but the are expensive ($135 I think).

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..