Constant error when applying for NAB CC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TahoeSkier

Qantas
Bronze
Hi all
Anybody else having issues applying for NAB CCs lately? I've made numerous attempts to apply for the QF Signature Card over the last couple weeks, and each time, I get to the 'Submit' stage, and get a 'System Currently Unavailable' error.

Any advice appreciated. I assume this is due to prevailing 'circumstances' but doesn't seem to be affecting other sites.

Gday

I just applied and went through the whole process. Hit submit and it hung on that screen. I let it go and after about 20 minutes i got an email saying they have got the application and need income verification. I logged in and loaded the docs in. The website still says "processing your application".

Pele.

I just applied and went through the whole process. Hit submit and it hung on that screen. I let it go and after about 20 minutes i got an email saying they have got the application and need income verification. I logged in and loaded the docs in. The website still says "processing your application".

Tried twice this morning and got the error/freeze mid way through the app each time - so frustrating! I'll try late tonight, might be quieter.

Keep us posted on how your application experience goes from here.

I started an application on Thursday evening, got to the monthly expenses question and it hung, saying system was unavilable to try again later or call. I figured a planned outage over the long weekend. So I retried multiple times over the weekend and on Tuesday morning, and the application just woulndt resume.

So then i just started a new application on Tuesday arvo and all was fine (used Chrome)

I submitted the payslips they wanted yesterday, I found it funny it asked for last 2 payslips with none being more than 1 month old, when as with most people on a salary I get paid monthly, so of course the 2nd payslip was more than 1 month old! I found it strange you coudlnt just add the payslip during the application process liek you can with ANZ.

Have yet to hear back on approval, but can see they did a credit check on both Credit Simple and credit savvy.

**Edited to say** Just logged into nab inetrnet banking and can see my new card number there under my accounts. But still no email or sms received to say approved.

Last edited:
Progress! Finally got through to final stage and submitted.

I then had a popup

'We think we have met before' (I held a NAB card a couple years ago)
'We will complete checks to match your profile and will call if we need to'

Well, that's something at least.

**Edited to say** Just logged into nab inetrnet banking and can see my new card number there under my accounts. But still no email or sms received to say approved.

How did you go? All fine here, but the reverse to the above. Received SMS indicating approval, and card details populated in online banking late that same day. After some website frustrations it was a good experience!

All good. SMS arrived the next day.

Only annoying thing is need to print a manual form in order to arrange direct debit from a non NAB account. Have to pay close attention to hit the minimum spend given not spending as much whilst WFH.

Sign on bonus posted to Qantas today :) coinciding with second statement. Relived as I had to cancel card and get a replacment after potential fraud attempt, so had about a week where I couldnt spend on it. Bonus points mean I am now a QFF Point Club member too, not that there are any benefits I can use atm as already had free Qantas Wine membership via Amex,

Check the QFF Point Club thread in the Qantas forum; there are some actual benefits from the QFF Point Club that could be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back