complimentary qc pass | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

complimentary qc pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

parsonstrish

Active Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2005
Messages
668
I've been housesitting and reading the board I saw enquiries abt. qc passes being available. I forgot I rec'd one when my silver came due in August. So I have a pass to give away that expires Aug. '07 if anyone is interested.:p
Reading the board I get the impression this is legal as, sorry, otherwise, I wouldn't do it.:oops:
cheers, trish
 

futaris

AFF Supporter
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
2,909
Guess I was too slow. NB, I'm happy to take a QC pass off someone if they're not going to use it. :D
 

wantok

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2006
Messages
24
I have one available that expires end Aug07, PM me to arrange delivery
 

simongr

Enthusiast
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
14,229
As friendly and welcoming this community is I think asking for a pass with post 1 or two is a bit much...
 

Flashback

AFF Supporter
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
8,506
Flights
My Map
simongr said:
As friendly and welcoming this community is I think asking for a pass with post 1 or two is a bit much...
*golf clap*

"So guys, I've heard that if you signup on frequentflyer.com.au people will give you a free QC pass!" ;)

YMMV of course, and not taking a direct punt at you, poster :shock:
 

barty78

Newbie
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
3
Gotta start somewhere... I only heard about this forum yesterday.. I do plan on sticking around as it looks like I'll be travelling a bit this year.
 

Reggie

Established Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
1,616
I was going to offer unlimited access to the QP. The only problem is the person would have to marry me, and that would mean they would have to be female, then they could have my spouses gold membership.:D

However this is frequentflyer.com.au not singlesflyer.com.au:cool:
 

acampbel

Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2005
Messages
351
.

I've posted about this before, but I am quite willing to provide free passes to the QC. The catch is you will have to travel when I do, look good in a dress and be able to carry 3 drinks without spilling any.


Cheers,

Andrew

P.S. Fine. You do not have to look good in a dress .... a butler's uniform will suffice.

.
 

Reggie

Established Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
1,616
acampbel said:
.

I've posted about this before, but I am quite willing to provide free passes to the QC. The catch is you will have to travel when I do, look good in a dress and be able to carry 3 drinks without spilling any.

Cheers,

Andrew

P.S. Fine. You do not have to look good in a dress .... a butler's uniform will suffice.
I have to say andrew your post is more politically incorrect than mine, but I do like your post.
 

acampbel

Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2005
Messages
351
Reggie said:
I have to say andrew your post is more politically incorrect than mine, but I do like your post.
I don't know how anything can be politically incorrect in a country that has beer wenches, turkey slapping and Shane Warne.

But on a serious note - I am on QF5 on the 4th of Feb so if anyone wants an escort into the Sydney Int QC that afternoon (and presuming I don't pick up in the queue) then raise your hand now.



Cheers,


Andrew

.
 

LizzyE

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
12
Does anyone have one they would like to sell, I am willing to pay to get one more for a trip with my elderly parents. I have bought a couple but could use one more if anyone has one that is not needed. Travelling in April, so early expiry is fine as we are using in the next month. Liz
 

Danger

AFF Supporter
Joined
Jun 19, 2006
Messages
6,026
LizzyE, I can help out with that. I have some passes that I've accumulated. Please PM me to discuss.
 

Evan

Established Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2006
Messages
3,168
As i don't have my silver comp QC pass in front of me can anybody tell me if they are valid only if flying QF or if your flying any other oneworld airline you could use it, eg CX in HKG.

Currently sitting in the BA loung in LHR terminal 1 and its really not to bad at all, good selections of drinks and food, lots of space.

Thanks, Evan
 

NM

Moderator
Joined
Aug 27, 2004
Messages
15,786
Flights
My Map
Evan said:
As i don't have my silver comp QC pass in front of me can anybody tell me if they are valid only if flying QF or if your flying any other oneworld airline you could use it, eg CX in HKG.

Currently sitting in the BA loung in LHR terminal 1 and its really not to bad at all, good selections of drinks and food, lots of space.

Thanks, Evan
The recently issued ones are only valid when flying with Qantas. Older ones did not have that restriction printed on the back. I am not sure exactly when the change came about.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
80,761
Messages
1,857,989
Members
48,599
Latest member
Kezby007
Top