Complimentary Lounge Invites

jveevers

Got several lounge invites but I notice that I cannot link them to my upcoming- Per-Bris; or Syd-Per ; or Per-Melb.
But i can link to Mel-Syd.
Any ideas why not?
Also I have Amex lounge access at Melb and Syd, never been into these, are they comparable to the Qantas lounges?
Thanks

Your simple solution to home security. Quickly view what’s happening at home when you're not there, giving you peace of mind.

Simple plug-in installation means you’ll be up and running in no time.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Matt_01

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
@jveevers for the locations that the lounge passes cannot be linked check to see if QF are only operating the J lounge. Normally passes will link to the QP and if this it not open it may be the reason. As for the Amex lounges these are in the international terminals, I have been to both only for a look, the in MEL is downstairs and not very large. The one in SYD is much larger however is at the *A/EK end of the terminal, gates 50+ they are basic lounges and acceptable.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..