Free Competition: Two AA eVIPs/SWUs to giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackcat20

Enthusiast
4 years ago, I was gifted 4 AA eVips by a generous AFFer which allowed us to fly SFO-MIA-UIO in F/J....for the price of Y fares. Remarkably good and generous people on this site!!

AFF is such a great place.
We couldn't upgrade the first leg of our trip as it was already in F (no J on the flight).

serfty

Veteran Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
4 years ago, I was gifted 4 AA eVips by a generous AFFer which allowed us to fly SFO-MIA-UIO in F/J....for the price of Y fares. Remarkably good and generous people on this site!!
Thanks to the generosity of a member here as well, 4 Year ago we were able to travel LAX-xORD-FCO if F/J (both two class services) on a LONE4 ...
vbseo_like.png

Virgin Wines Australia Has Exceptional Red, White & Sparkling Wines On Offer. See Online. See Our Exclusive Wine Selections From Around Australia & Around The World. Shop Now! Advent Calendar 2021. Better Wines for Less. Cancel Anytime. No Membership Fees.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Thanks to Danger's generosity and some clever routing, we will be enjoying F on AA's new A321T from JFK to LAX in October. I promise there will be a trip report :D My first time in F!
I am a bit embarrassed to have only just belatedly found this thread.

Thank you Danger for the upgrade certificates. I travelled with blackcat20 on the flights and enjoyed them immensely.

TRs here:

http://www.australianfrequentflyer....tos/the-black-cat-bermuda-triangle-63450.html
http://www.australianfrequentflyer....nd-trip-photos/24-plus-4-into-32-a-63461.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users