Commuter bus Sydney airport

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Kay Meredith Ellis, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. Kay Meredith Ellis

Jul 16, 2007
    1/ A serious upgrade of the commuter bus between international and domestic terminals is needed. Along walk to the bus waiting area after an eight and half hour flight results in bus not arriving for 20 mins or so, and then being full of people and luggage and the bus driver no help with regard to same (luggage).
    The fee charged ($5) per person is ok for one but if several people travelling on to their destinations within Aust, It is cheaper to catch a cab and someone then helps you with your luggage.
    2/ On August 17th 2007 at gate 36 Sydney to Adelaide flight two bags were left unattended next to the Virgin Blue check in desk, and even though reported, nothing seemed to be done about it. I say seemed because even though the girl made a phone call, no action was taken that we could see.
    PS who is Budha and why is Virgin Blue being used as a platform for religious doctrine?
    3/ How are points claimed for recent trip?
    :D4/ How is frequent flier card obtained?

2. Alan in CBR

Alan in CBR Member

Apr 2, 2004
    Canberra ACT
    I find the train much more convenient, and quicker.

There's a fixed charge for taxis between terminals isn't there? $20 rings a bell, but I may be wrong.

Nothing I can say here, but have you contacted Virgin about this?
    Que?
    Which airline?
    Which frequent flyer programme?