Comments on PER-NRT-LHR flight | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Comments on PER-NRT-LHR flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngieP

Intern
Flights
My Map
Looking for some comment/feedback on a potential award flight on QF next July. Thinking of flying Perth to Narita then onto London with family group. Any comments on that route? No stopover in Japan. Availability is looking good.:?:

stryker

A longwinded (and more expensive, points wise?) way to get to LON from PER, particularly if you don't want a stopover in TYO.

I wouldn't do it myself (unless the price was right).

NM

Flights
My Map
AngieP said:
Looking for some comment/feedback on a potential award flight on QF next July. Thinking of flying Perth to Narita then onto London with family group. Any comments on that route? No stopover in Japan. Availability is looking good.:?:
Any route with availability in the cabin of your choice and on the dates of your liking is a very good route.

Travel Guru

AFF Supporter
I guess if there are no other options with points then do it, but i'd definately be exhausting any other alternatives as it will make for a long trip ex. PER

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chatwyn