I am just double checking this before I switch to the the ultimate card.
I am on the old Commbank Mastercard Diamond (part of the Diamond awards back in the day). It used to earn 1.125 points per dollar vs 1 point per dollar in the past?
Anyway I have a home loan (and private banker) and I am entitled to 1 fee free credit card per year. With the new changes to the Yellow program the Mastercard Diamond Credit Card seems useless as it only earns 1 vs 1.5 yellow points (on yellow diamond status).
Can anyone see the use of the Mastercard Dimond Credit Card now?? - seems a no brainer to switch the ultimate credit card
I am on the old Commbank Mastercard Diamond (part of the Diamond awards back in the day). It used to earn 1.125 points per dollar vs 1 point per dollar in the past?
Anyway I have a home loan (and private banker) and I am entitled to 1 fee free credit card per year. With the new changes to the Yellow program the Mastercard Diamond Credit Card seems useless as it only earns 1 vs 1.5 yellow points (on yellow diamond status).
Can anyone see the use of the Mastercard Dimond Credit Card now?? - seems a no brainer to switch the ultimate credit card
