ColesMyer Source Mastercard

Discussion in 'General Credit Card Discussion' started by ansettrule, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. ansettrule

ansettrule Intern

Mar 14, 2006
    I am having a nightmare with my ColesMyer Source Mastercard.
    I am travelling to London in 10 days and am going to take the Source Mastercard as back up in case of emergency.
    I forgot my pin number and I have called them on 6 occasions and everytime they say to me your pin number was sent out to you 8 weeks and nothing in the post.
    So I have called back 5 times and nothing but trouble and I say to them that I will not take the card and will pay it off and P**s it off as they are jerking me around.
    What do I do to get them to listen to what I say to them without throwing the phone through the wall and screaming the house down???
    AHHHH the frustration, I have never had any other issues with Source before this, they have always been very helpful until now.
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

2. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Interesting situation.

I presume you're dealing with the Indian call centre? Perhaps you could try and call at 7am or 11pm and see if you get put through to an Australian call centre instead:
    Otherwise, seeing the card is issued by G.E Money, try some of their other numbers and see how you go.

From the White Pages:

Cards
    Coles Myer Source MasterCard
    New Account Enquiries 1300 306 585
    Customer Solutions 1300 306 397

Or the number I assume you're already calling: 1300 552 710