ColesMyer Source Mastercard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ansettrule

Intern
I am having a nightmare with my ColesMyer Source Mastercard.
I am travelling to London in 10 days and am going to take the Source Mastercard as back up in case of emergency.
I forgot my pin number and I have called them on 6 occasions and everytime they say to me your pin number was sent out to you 8 weeks and nothing in the post.
So I have called back 5 times and nothing but trouble and I say to them that I will not take the card and will pay it off and P**s it off as they are jerking me around.
What do I do to get them to listen to what I say to them without throwing the phone through the wall and screaming the house down???
AHHHH the frustration, I have never had any other issues with Source before this, they have always been very helpful until now.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Interesting situation.

I presume you're dealing with the Indian call centre? Perhaps you could try and call at 7am or 11pm and see if you get put through to an Australian call centre instead:
Hours of Operation:
Monday 7:00am - 11:00pm
Tuesday 7:00am - 11:00pm
Wednesday 7:00am - 11:00pm
Thursday 7:00am - 12:00am
Friday 7:00am - 12:00am
Saturday 8:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday 8:30am - 9:00pm

Otherwise, seeing the card is issued by G.E Money, try some of their other numbers and see how you go.

From the White Pages:

Cards
Coles Myer Source MasterCard
New Account Enquiries 1300 306 585
Customer Solutions 1300 306 397

Or the number I assume you're already calling: 1300 552 710

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back