Cold calls from Qantas wine | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Cold calls from Qantas wine

offshore171

Flights
My Map
In a similar vein to recent threads about unexpected emails from Qantas, yesterday I had a random phone call from someone purporting to be from Qantas wine.

He advised he could do deals not available online and also had a swag of FF points to give away to sweeten the deal.

Is this legit? It was a Sydney number starting with 02 8376

I have bought from QF wine online in the past maybe twice and the last time would be a good year ago.

Rugby

Qantas
Platinum
I think that is indeed Qantas Wine calling. I had a missed call from that number range yesterday. I haven’t purchased anything from their phone brokers for a couple of years though.

eddie 73

I had a call too, a few weeks back from a nice lady offering various deals and bonus points. Told her only ever make offers for cases of barossa shiraz for around $250 with no less than 8,000 points.

She called back a week later with said offers, but i declined due to post NY health kick plans.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
studysaurus