Club Jetstar increases to $55

ksthommo

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
Noticed on the Jetstar website. Increase of $6.

"As of 4 October, we'll be updating the price of Club Jetstar membership to $55. We’ll also be launching some great new member benefits soon, so stay tuned!"

Ade

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
We’ll also be launching some great new member benefits soon,

Wish they reduced the cost of the MAX bundles, so that members can get Flex Y SC for a reduced cost.

Combining a phone charger and phone holder our Magnetic Wireless Car Phone Charger quickly charges your phone while driving without tangled cords!

Suitable for car dashboard air vent installation, our wireless phone charger makes phone calls and GPS navigation easier more convenient.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

henrus

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
Jetstar need to figure out how to monetize others parts of a flight similar to other low cost carriers. Sure club Jetstar gets a slight discount on some airfares but thats about it.

Free seat selection, priority checkin/boarding, fast track security and a bigger carrier on allowance. They charge £215 per year (almost A$400) for the privilege but it's something I think would work well on Jetstar.

aikman

Solutions
I remember doing a Jetstar survey asking me what I thought of an introduction of a higher tier of Club Jetstar membership which costs more. I can't remember now what the extra benefits were so I guess this isn't a very useful post.

ksthommo

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
Cost of membership is now $55. Can't see much difference on the website except a "refer a friend" link
which isn't working at present.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..