Club Jetstar increases to $55 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Club Jetstar increases to $55

ksthommo

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Silver
Noticed on the Jetstar website. Increase of $6.

"As of 4 October, we'll be updating the price of Club Jetstar membership to $55. We’ll also be launching some great new member benefits soon, so stay tuned!"

• Informative
Reactions: Ade

henrus

Jetstar need to figure out how to monetize others parts of a flight similar to other low cost carriers. Sure club Jetstar gets a slight discount on some airfares but thats about it.

Free seat selection, priority checkin/boarding, fast track security and a bigger carrier on allowance. They charge £215 per year (almost A$400) for the privilege but it's something I think would work well on Jetstar.

aikman

I remember doing a Jetstar survey asking me what I thought of an introduction of a higher tier of Club Jetstar membership which costs more. I can't remember now what the extra benefits were so I guess this isn't a very useful post.

ksthommo

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Silver
Cost of membership is now $55. Can't see much difference on the website except a "refer a friend" link
which isn't working at present.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stratocruiser