Citi Simplicity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call and ask

I don't have the card yet and I'm not going to apply for it if they don't do balance transfers as per other cards. Also, have you ever rung the Citi call centre to ask a question that is not covered by the standard list of responses they have?

Thanks for your reply though, very helpful :rolleyes:

I don't have the card yet and I'm not going to apply for it if they don't do balance transfers as per other cards. Also, have you ever rung the Citi call centre to ask a question that is not covered by the standard list of responses they have?

Thanks for your reply though, very helpful :rolleyes:

Was going to say exactly that. If you ask, there is a 50% chance of a correct answer. So useless...

No idea myself, sorry!

I applied for this card on Thursday, got approved the next day. Can see it in my citibank online.
Called up today to ask for cheque to self but was told its all in the system and once I activate the card, the balance transfer will go directly to the nominated account and I couldn't get the cheque to self. There might be a possibility to cancel the BT and reapply but I wasn't going to risk it as the offer is link to application.

I will have about $6,000 credit in my HSBC card once this BT go thru. Has anybody got a cheque from HSBC for credit in the account? Or, can I withdraw the money on an ATM? Will there be any charges (ATM charges, cash advance fee etc)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back