Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Checking VA upgrade availability online

Status
Not open for further replies.

dena7056

I have just checked the VA web page for a rewards flight to see if any Business upgrades are available (I understood from another thread that this is the best way to start) but it appears that the rewards page has changed as I was shown options for "economy rewards", "saver rewards" and "flexi rewards" but no PE or Business rewards (it is an o/seas flight). Does anyone know how I can check the availability of business rewards seats (with a view to requesting an upgrade if one become available)? Thanks

Jurahn

Established Member
I've just tried this on the VA web page and it worked OK - did you select "Premium/Business" as the Travel Class when you were putting in your search details, dates etc? If you leave the Travel Class as "Economy" it will only show Economy/Saver/Flexi.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

rioter

I have just checked the VA web page for a rewards flight to see if any Business upgrades are available (I understood from another thread that this is the best way to start) but it appears that the rewards page has changed as I was shown options for "economy rewards", "saver rewards" and "flexi rewards" but no PE or Business rewards (it is an o/seas flight). Does anyone know how I can check the availability of business rewards seats (with a view to requesting an upgrade if one become available)? Thanks

The website recently changed, you now need to select your travel class. It used to show all rewards, but now it is showing a mix of revenue and award tickets.

dena7056

Thanks for all the responses, it appears that the change to the website caught me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.