Checkin luggage at QF domestic-int transfer on Continental?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatty

I am travelling from SYD to Guam via CNS. SYD to CNS is Qantas Domestic, CNS to GUM is Continental. Someone said I can check my bags all the way through to GUM from the domestic check-in, even though I am transferring to an international flight with another airline. Is this true? Is there a special counter for this or do I go to the normal domestic checkin counter.

PS - sorry for the bad title!

JamesF

Intern
That should be fine - i've done it several times the other way - QF intl Syd-Lax then CO domestic from LAX. I guess that means that CO/QF have an interlining agreement which i think is what you need for through checked luggage.

You will just check in with the regular Qantas checkin desk at SYD domestic - make sure you have your CO flight number and details for them to put on the bag tag.

Enjoy that flight - is that the island hopper one?

regards

james

Transform your lounge room (or any indoor space) into your own private movie theatre in just a few seconds.

Our Mini Pocket Projector is small, light and easily transportable. A must have!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bolt