Changes to the ANZ Rewards website

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisFlyer

Established Member
Seems the ANZ Rewards website will be down for two weeks in August, during which time you won't even be able to redeem ANZ points over the phone.

All auto-redemptions will be cancelled too, and the Bonus Points Mall (where you can earn extra points by clicking through ANZ when you shop) will only be back "by the end of the year", not in August.

That's a bit ridiculous, as the Bonus Points Mall is one of the main upsides to having an ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures card now that the free flight and lounge passes are gone (the other being no forex fees on overseas transactions, but that's of very little use now).

Particularly after the extended outage on Velocity transfers previously, I don't think I'll be keeping mine when the next annual fee comes due.

That said, the email from ANZ on this implies that the updated website will allow points transfers from the bank's "airline partners", plural, whereas you currently have to call for SQ/CX/NZ, with only VA transfers available online.

David Jones gift card redemption still not available.... I was told it would be a week after it went back online 🤦‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back