CBA Platinum - 24/7 Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

netaddict

I have noticed that on the MasterCard website http://www.mastercard.com/au/findacard/platinum/ it lists the following "Exemplary Customer Service
As a Platinum MasterCard cardholder, you only have to dial one number to resolve any issue you may have about your card. And you can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. "

The is defined as one of the features of any Mastercard Platinum however I can't see that CBA provide this, does anyone know at all?

I have contacted CBA and the operators don't seem to have any idea, best response I have had from the 3 times I tried to confirm the information is to refer it to customer relations.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Dylan

As meniotned before, lots of the platinum member's benefits has not been introduced by the Australian Bank although the membership fees has been very high, ie. Airport priority pass for the free lounge service, free hire car insurance etc.

In fact, CBA has already been quite generous comparing to CitiBank as they were sucks! Amex has been treating the Amex member as a fool with such a hgh annual fee but limited service (US only charging $395.00 pa with much better offer)!

We might have to see when will the next bank offering Platinum or the Infinite Visa or the World Mastercard before they will get us closer to the world's standard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back