CBA - GOLD CARD - When will i see my points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aden_1

Hey all,

Ive just received my gold gard earlier this week,
Ive make a bunch of purchases on the card and have also already paid them all off.

On Netbank its showing the transactions list .etc
but still listing me with 0 points!

When will i see my points on netbank?
or do they only update monthly or?

Thanks very much for your help!

Aden

netaddict said:
The points on all CBA cards update when your statement closes, eg, monthly.
It normally take a few days following the statement close date to get to the on-line view of available points.

I'm not sure of my statement date, but my points usually get transferred between the 6th and the 9th of every month.

Hope this helps

We have experienced a similar problem with a new CBA Mastercard a few months ago. We used the card for a few months and got no award points for it. I phoned CBA to query and the staff who looks after our loans etc said that it appeared the award program was not activated for us because we did not ask for it! In the end she fixed the problem and it took a while to give us the points retrospectively. So, maybe you should phone CBA and ask why. They might have done to you what they did to us. They have to activate the award program on your card. The monthly statements now show the accumulated points - which is an improvement because last year they sent out a quarterly statement on the award points. Now, they appear on the monthly statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back