Cathay Pacific to stop FF changing after check in

FWIW, I booked a flight on CX earlier today and added my QFF number during booking. However, I then added it to my CX account which deleted it.

As I've never flown CX with a CX number attached, I couldn't change it on the Cathay site, and the CSRs on the cesspit formerly known as Twitter said 'no can do'.

However, I could do it through BA's MMB (it may have been because there's an IB flight in the mix), but at any rate, give BA a go if you need to add your number.
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top