Canberra AFF Dinner - 5 March 2026

What date you prefer for the AFF CBR Dinner?

  • 26 Feb 2026

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 05 Mar 2026

    Votes: 8 72.7%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

@Ade we must be overdue for another CBR catch up!
We are! Great minds think alike @Drakecula 😀😀

Just Sunday night, I was talking to another AFF’er about many things aviation (as one usually does - casual Sunday banter 🤣) and our CBR catchups came up and thought to myself, we must be due for one soon-ish.

I’m overseas at least until 23 Aug with return date tentative ATM. So I’d suggest we could do one early September? I’ll start a thread.
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top