Can one "snipe" an airfare? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Can one "snipe" an airfare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffhound

Hi all

I have looked at a number of airfare engines but none seems to have quite the service I'm looking for.

What I'd like is to set up a snipe, or something like it whereby I say - look , I want to fly Melbourne to Paris return for say $700 all up return. I would specifiy the airlines that are and are not accetable to me. The booking engine would then periodically check airfares on this route, or to this region of the world, and if it found up with an airfare, or combination of airfares that met my criteria it would either email me or even better, book the airfare for me.

Does anything like this exist?

cheers Peter

Himeno

Established Member
There are some booking sites like that, but they only let you name a price and date and won't give you any details (ie, flight times, airlines or routing) until after its paid for.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gilden