Business plat benefits question

Kscf

Intern
Virgin
Gold
For folks who have the business platinum card does it come with International Airline Program??

I dont see it listed in the benefits page.

It's not listed on the Platinum Biz card page, but the card is mentioned on the IAP page:

1642980184474.png

Thank you. Have folks seen any good savings ??

I had the business plat in US and have seen good savings originating from US but when I tried to see fares originating from AU it was the same with no discount at all.

It varies. There was some discussion about it a few months back in the Plat Q&A thread. Feel free to send me some dates/cities and I can take a look.
sorry to hijack this thread, was just curious how big of a discount they apply to ANA flights from PER to NRT post 29th October 2023? With the return of flights back to AU (and particularly to Perth), I am wondering what the current price discount for such trips are.

Also curious if the AU Business Plat also rebates points similar to the US Plat if you book flights using MR points.

Cheers

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back