Brizzy Kiwi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendon Williams

Hi all, new to this but love the idea. I fly around Australia but most of my traveling is returning to NZ to visit family. Am gold status with Velocity but would love platinum so keen to learn some good status runs. I love sport especially rugby and travel to follow my teams.

BillytheFIsh

Welcome Brendon. You heading to the Bledisloe in AKL next year?

I know exactly how I want to get BNE-AKL, but am still waiting for wife clearance on that one!

stoneman

Hi all, new to this but love the idea. I fly around Australia but most of my traveling is returning to NZ to visit family. Am gold status with Velocity but would love platinum so keen to learn some good status runs. I love sport especially rugby and travel to follow my teams.

Hi Brendon - Ditto :D Go the AB's!

Brendon Williams

Will be, went this year. Was amazing. Got great deal Air NZ 777-300 flights. Great plane and as virgin gold got free seating upgrade to premium economy, love them space seats

Steady

Solutions
Welcome Brendon, good to have you along

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.