Card Promotions Boosted signup on David Jones cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame the 1st year fee isn't free. I thought DJ's conversion to QFF was better than 2:1, maybe it has been devalued somewhere along the way.

Shame the 1st year fee isn't free. I thought DJ's conversion to QFF was better than 2:1, maybe it has been devalued somewhere along the way.

It was changed from 4:3 to 2:1 earlier this year.
Supermarket earning went from 2.25 Qantas Points per dollar, to 1.5 Qantas Points per dollar.

(I think for existing card members it is still at the old rate, but that changes on the 15th with all the other changes)

It was changed from 4:3 to 2:1 earlier this year.
Supermarket earning went from 2.25 Qantas Points per dollar, to 1.5 Qantas Points per dollar.

(I think for existing card members it is still at the old rate, but that changes on the 15th with all the other changes)

Indeed - It is changing like the rest of the cards on the 15th. Wasn't that unexpected as it pretty much brings it into line with the other airline transfer rates.

Noticed that David Jones have relaunched the promotion for the next two weeks

DJs Platinum AMEX currently 60,000 points bonus for anyone interested. Have created a referral thread in the referral forum for people to make their pitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back