Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Best route/carrier routing choice to Europe with 128,000 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffhound

Hi

If one is travelling Mel to a European destination using 128,000 points (eg London, Amsterdam, Paris) but is not fussy about which route to take, which Qantas partner routing would currently offer the lowest overall surcharges & taxes balanced against safety, service and other flying issues? Put another way which Qantas partnered carrier routing gives the best balance of low surcharges/taxes, service and safety?

cheers Peter

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

opusman

Solutions
I would go with MH. There's no way they could lose three planes in 12 months.

ffhound

"I would go with MH. There's no way they could lose three planes in 12 months."

Statistically speaking, anything is possible.

ketsuzei

Established Member
Statistically speaking, anything is possible.

Yep, including exceptions to carefully thought through decisions based on "the lowest overall surcharges & taxes balanced against safety, service and other flying issues?"

I personally think you've asked for too much without (showing evidence of) doing your own research... why not say something along the lines of "Here's what I can see as my options... how would you compare them and what have I missed?"

Claudius

Intern
This really depends on where you are going, not all QF partners will fly to every destination from LHR, my choice is usually BA, but that's mostl due to service and good metal, any day I can fly a 767 instead of an A320 I'm a happy man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia45