Best mel-man j options

Status
Not open for further replies.

emef

I need to be in Manchester (UK) Oct. 3 to 6 inclusive & can fly out the night of the 6th. I am looking for the best J class options whereby I can accrue Qantas or Virgin points and preferably travel on aircraft with in-flight wifi. I'm happy to route through SYD if necessary. I've been on airline sites and Expedia but hit around $10K. I was hoping for something around $8K. Ideas?

sexysimon1

Check Etihad, they seem to come in at around 8k.
Most of their planes have Wi-Fi and i'm pretty sure you can credit points to virgin.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Pug1

Solutions
Emirates fly Melbourne Dubai and Dubai Manchester. You can credit Qantas points on it. Not sure about on board wi-fi and haven't checked the transit times in Dubai.

Pug1

Solutions
just did a quick check on Emirates web site and you can get Mel/BKK/Dubai/Manchester and return Man/Dub/Mel for about $8200 in J if you leave Manchester on the 7th. Might get it a bit cheaper on one of the booking sites or with travel agent.

emef

Thanks for the advice. All booked. Etihad. Now I've got to work on MEL/ATL/JFK/LAX/MEL for January.

Status
Not open for further replies.