Best Hotel@Syd Int'nl

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by ashsta77, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. ashsta77

ashsta77 Junior Member

Aug 17, 2007
    NSW
    What is the best value hotel to stay at for Sydney International Terminal?
    I am looking for a good location close to the Terminal with good taxi/shuttle times and I must say I am partial to a good Buffett breakfast
    with hot/cold foods available.
    I'm a Priority Club Member if that helps but happy to stay anywhere that offers what I'm after. Stay will be close to Xmas this year.
    Thanks everyone in advance for your help.:)

2. kpc

kpc Senior Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Sydney
    Well you can get Holiday Inn Sydney Airport for a bargain 5000 PC points with the following promo:
    http://www.frequentflyer.com.au/community/138812-20-post.html

3. flyingzzzds

flyingzzzds Intern

Aug 3, 2006
    Sunshine Coast, QLD
    Twitter:
    Agree with the recommendation for the Holiday Inn Sydney airport. Shuttle runs regularly, rooms are average but clean and comfortable, bar/lounge is great and they always treat us very well as Plat Priority Club members.

Plus breakfast is a buffet and really good in a nice comfortable restuarant.

4. ashsta77

ashsta77 Junior Member

Aug 17, 2007
    NSW
    Hi, Thanks very much for the advice.
    For 35,000 points which I already had I have booked 6 nights at Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise and 1 night at Holiday Inn Sydney Airport for my December trip to Canada. Really wrapped about that! Fantastic.
    Any further advice on the Vancouver transit arrangements (Int > Domestic)?
    :p