Best Hotel room views (no car parks)

Oh that is just beautiful. We have a booking for Feb 2023 in Niseko, and will also go to Shiga Kogen and/or Nozawa Onsen on the same trip.
Rusutsu was very nice, but smaller than many other resorts. My "kids" (30 somethings) enjoyed heading off into the trees.
Niseko is more extensive.

Sapporo Snow Festival is 4 - 11 Feb.
We had a night there last year to check out the snow and ice sculptures - worth a visit if you can build into your itinerary.

Using the S26 Wi-Fi Smart Plug you can easily convert your existing appliances into smart devices to be controlled remotely with your phone.

Takes just minutes to setup!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Seat0B

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Rusutsu was very nice, but smaller than many other resorts. My "kids" (30 somethings) enjoyed heading off into the trees.
Niseko is more extensive.

Sapporo Snow Festival is 4 - 11 Feb.
We had a night there last year to check out the snow and ice sculptures - worth a visit if you can build into your itinerary.
The other resort on Hokkaido that I am keen to try is Furano. We too will be accompanied by out 30 something kids and partners, and one grandkid, so we took a big apartment in Niseko to spend time with them and will explore separately after they leave.

I'm very interested in the Snow Festival, so will look at slotting in for that if it is at all possible.