Best CX Asia Miles credit card for HK? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Best CX Asia Miles credit card for HK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mms498

Flights
My Map
Well it looks pretty certain that work is relocating me permanently to HK in the new year... Figured I might take the opportunity to diversify my points earn away from QF.

Can anyone recommend HK-issued Asian Miles earning card?

The AMEX issued cards look reasonable however as I also need local banking I am also able to go with a local-issued card if one is available.

cheers

https://m.americanexpress.com/hk/en/content/cathay-pacific-elite-card/

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Isochronous

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Citi PremierMiles I've heard good things and transfers to BA and about 10 other partners including CX.

There's also a Citi Visa that offers 5x earn on supermarkets and telecommunications, which works out at HK$3 per Asia Mile

yohy?!

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Check out Citi World elite also, there's a continuous thread on flyertalk's CX board with the latest best options...it's something like "best credit card for Asia miles earn"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reggy1