Barcelona, Spain exceeded our expectations: | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Barcelona, Spain exceeded our expectations:

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTWtraveler

Lived in Europe for 15 years, but never visited Spain. We were told our 10 days in Barcelona would be to much, we ran out of time and did not see everything on our list. The only trip outside of the city was to Monsurat. It is a vibrant city with much to offer. If you are going their, take in all of the museums, tapas, city tours by bus ( be sure to go on both loops), good cheap wine, and make an effort to meet the locals! We are glad to provide our guide to Barcelona...it was great!

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Skyring

Established Member
Qantas
LT Silver
Flights
My Map
Barcelona is fabulous. I'd go back in a heartbeat. I've been there twice now, once on a daytrip from a cruise - we did the Gaudi tour - and again a year or so back when we spent five or six days there.

The architecture is amazing. Gaudi and his mates, that unbelievable cathedral, the Mies pavilion, the ornate buildings of the 19th century.

The bustle of Las Ramblas, the grandeur of Montjuic, the serenity of gardens, the feeling that this is a city planned for people, not cars.

I barely scraped the surface. I'll be back. At the very least I want to see Sagrada Familia when completed in another twelve years - or more.

RTWtraveler

Peter I see our favourite start point is CBR. Yes, we are already planning a return visit to BCN. We had an excellent AirBnB, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin brie