Bankwest Qantas Transaction Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozgirl

Does anyone know when Bankwest assess your balance for crediting you with Qantas Points?

I get paid monthly at the end of the month (into a different acct.)

But rent comes out mid month.

If i get my rent money into the acct by the end of the month is that when Bankwest check your balance?

(sorry not sure i am even making sense to myself!)

I believe they calculate it daily - so more days you have more money the higher the points

I believe the calculation is daily at 0.4 points per $100 in your account.

I'm considering opening one of these accounts.

I see that there is a $6 monthly account fee unless at least $2,000 is deposited each month. Would there be any reason I couldn't deposit, then withdraw this money again each month, thus avoiding the fee? Am I missing something?

I see that there is a $6 monthly account fee unless at least $2,000 is deposited each month. Would there be any reason I couldn't deposit, then withdraw this money again each month, thus avoiding the fee? Am I missing something?

No reason at all.

Thanks. Follow up question - is there any real difference between the regular Qantas debit mastercard and the Qantas Platinum debit mastercard?

One is pretty black (plat) and the other is bright orange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back