Bank Australia: QF Platinum Visa - Still 1ppd [¾ppd from 10/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ansett7e7

Hmmmm...I truly hope that I have found a diamond in a haystack.

Bank Australia seems to have a card which still offeres 1 QF point per dollar uncapped.

Govt. transactions seem to be included :)

Any trip ups that I'm not seeing?

Does anyone have this card? How's the customer service? Online access etc:?

Website says:

• Complimentary overseas travel insurance[SUP]8,9,10,11[/SUP]
  • One Qantas Point for every $1 spent[SUP]1,2,3,5,6,7 (Checked these out. Seem standard)[/SUP]
  • Two Qantas Points for every $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services in Australia[SUP]4[/SUP]
  • A low $189 annual fee ($59 for an additional card)
  • Safe online purchasing with Visa Checkout
  • Access to Visa Platinum entertainment offers
  • Access to Apple Pay and Android Pay

I don't believe Bank Australia have announced their changes yet. They are affected by the re regulations same as everyone else. I'd wait until they announce. Should be soon as regulations kick in at the end of the month.

Hi. I have been using Bank Australia for over 11 years... that means I banked with them while they were MECU. I find them very helpful as I have made mistakes using the mobile app and gotten resolution on the phone.

I use their VISA card but have never needed to cash in on the travel insurance, but that is the major reason I use the card. I pay wave everything I can and then pay off the balance at the end of the month giving me a tidy sum of Qantas points.

So no complaints from me.

Devalued from 1 Oct - 0.75ppd with $20k monthly cap. So no more than 15,000 QFF per month.

I think this card and the St George Amplify would be the 2 best Visa/MC cards on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back