Bana Hills French Village Da Nang Vietnam Discussion

serfty

Experienced Member
Moderator
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Posts
50,071
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Oneworld
Emerald
I'll be staying in Da Nang for a few days in February next year. I have read some comment about Bana Hills and the resort there.

I have the time to visit, either overnight or on a day trip; was wondering if the place was worth a look and if so how best to do so.

Do any have comments or expereinces on this place?
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

I did see n asise reference in the following thread:
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top