Balance Transfer 0% for Existing Credit Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolstepslg

Anyone know of any promo codes for Balance Transfers at 0% for Existing Credit Card holders with no BT fee? I called up Anz they first offered me 12 months at 0% but with a 3% BT fee then said there was an offer on one of my accounts for 18 months at 0% but with a no BT fee so i took it up on the spot. I know NAB have a site offering 6 months at 0% but it charges 2 % BT fee and westpac do to. Are their any current promo codes for Westpac and Hsbc etc flowing around? Also with the new rules does anyone know if a credit entry will be made on hour credit history file for existing card holders if they take up a balance transfer offer on their existing card?

was hoping for a better offer for westpac but they have a covid 19 payment relief of 0 interest for 3 months now. i wonder if its best apply for a 12 month balance transfer first then for the wbc payment relief?
existing Westpac primary credit card holders can request a balance transfer at any time. Balance(s) transferred will be at the special balance transfer rate of 6.99% p.a. for 12 months1. Rate then switches to the standard variable cash advance rate.

If you're registered for Online Banking, save time by applying online, where your details are automatically (and securely) included in the form. Once submitted, you'll get a decision on your credit card balance transfer within 60 seconds. Please remember to enter promotional code REF12 when applying online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back