I’m looking at a Qantas Classic Reward that appears in the Business Class search results for British Airways flight BA15 from London Heathrow to Sydney via Singapore,. The flight details show a Boeing 787-9, but the in-flight amenities describe the seat as a “cradle recliner (97 cm)”.
That sounds more like a premium economy seat than BA’s Club World lie-flat Business seat. I can’t see a clear confirmation in the Qantas booking flow that both London–Singapore and Singapore–Sydney are ticketed in Business before committing my points.
Has anyone encountered this exact seat description on a BA15 Business Classic Reward? Was it just incorrect amenities information on the Qantas site, or did it indicate that one or both sectors were actually in a lower cabin? Is there a reliable way to confirm the cabin for each sector before booking?
I’d appreciate any first-hand experience or advice on where to find the sector-by-sector cabin details. I can add redacted screenshots if helpful.