- Sep 24, 2004
Not stunningly cheap (can do better on MH for example) but pretty good for BA.
BA said:Departures are between 1 December and 15 January 2007 and must be booked and paid for by 13 October 2006.
In addition, if booking on ba.com enjoy $250 off the airfares outlined below. For example if travelling from Auckland to London return in Club World business class the airfare would be $6578 plus an estimate $622 taxes/surcharges, the total airfare would be $7200.
The airfares below include a return sidetrip to one of 26 European cities including: Aberdeen, Amsterdam, Belfast, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, Glasgow, Helsinki, Inverness, Isle of Man, Jersey, London, Manchester, Milan, Munich, Nice, Newcastle, Cork, Paris, Rome, Shannon, Vienna & Zurich, higher taxes apply.
Departure city Destination Cabin Airfare from NZD Estimate taxes/surcharges NZD Total airfare from NZD Auckland UK/Europe Club World business class $6828 $622 $7450 Auckland UK/Europe FIRST $8828 $622 $9450 Christchurch UK/Europe Club World business class $6828 $638 $7466 Christchurch UK/Europe FIRST $8828 $638 $9466 Wellington UK/Europe Club World business class $6828 $638 $7466 Wellington UK/Europe FIRST $8828 $638 $ 9466
8. One stopover permitted in Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok or London in each direction.
11. If booking via travel agent, airfares must be ticketed within 7 days of booking being made or by 13 October 2006, whichever is earlier.
12. Airfares are subject to availability, not transferable, seats are limited and flight/routing restrictions may apply.
13. Cancellation fees apply.
14. Payment must be made using MasterCard.
15. Minimum stay 7 days, maximum stay 12 months.