Happy Dude
Established Member
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2006
- Posts
- 3,582
And add to that, a history of making nonsensical decisions.Strewth. The pitch must be an absolute mof_.
@drron the selectors have a history of ignoring facts and reason in favour of hopeful corner turning.
AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Yes I saw Pattersons first Test innings in CanberraPatterson played two Tests again Sri Lanka and scored a hundred in one of them but was then dropped for other returning players. Has been relatively
At least $100k a year?Well that experiment was a success, not! 33 balls, zip runs....
Sorry, I know my thoughts and opinions also mean zip in the whole scheme of things, but crikey, no first class cricket for something like 18 months what are the selectors on?
NoWell that experiment was a success, not! 33 balls, zip runs....
Sorry, I know my thoughts and opinions also mean zip in the whole scheme of things, but crikey, no first class cricket for something like 18 months what are the selectors on?
I’d be excited too !!!Can I morph to the Ashes next year? Managed to get tickets to Southampton Test Day 2. Through We Are England early release. To match nicely with Day 1 of the 150th in Melbourne. Lunch already booked the day before with Kerry OKeefe as guest speaker. Joined Barny Army early release for end of October. Hoping for Day 1. If not we will spend Day 1 at a pub in Southampton.
