Auckland Transit Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

brissyflyer

Even though I'm fairly certain this is not a problem I figured I'll ask anyway.

If transiting through Auckland (Arrive and Depart International) is it possible to leave the airport if only transiting for about 5/6 hours? I realise there is not that much you can do in that time but I figure its better than sitting around the airport for hours.

Thanks

Peter

Kiwi Flyer

Welcome to AFF brissyflyer :)

Yes no problem assuming you are eligible to enter NZ (definitely the case for australians). You will need to clear immigration both ways (and customs & quarantine on arrival) which will take up to 2 hours in total. You will need to get a departure tax exemption sticker from the bank, just show your arrival BP if doing this landside on the way back in (or your departing BP/ticket if doing this airside on the way out).

Transform your lounge room (or any indoor space) into your own private movie theatre in just a few seconds.

Our Mini Pocket Projector is small, light and easily transportable. A must have!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

brissyflyer

Thanks for the quick reply Kiwi Flyer.

I figured that was the case but always good to be sure.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emiraticoffee