AU Centurian Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
A link to hotel loyalty programs of the card but use menu to read other interesting bits:

https://www.americanexpress.com/aus...nt_guest_program/frequent_guest_program.shtml

This isn’t the current Centurion site and a chunk of the content I have just clicked through is now out of date. The menu seems to be very similar to the current one but if you click on current content it prompts you for a login. The stuff that doesn’t require a login looks like old content.

Yeah I haven't seen that colour scheme on the centurion website for ages...

Centurian Card...is it still worth it? I received an offer to hand over $4,200 today for the black card. A few years ago when I was interested some airlines had free 1st and business companion flights. Some airlines would give elite status. Now it seems most the airline perks are gone.

Am I wrong or are there less benefits now with the black card. Besides the bling factor what's the benefits members feel are worth forking over $4,200 a year?

I received an offer to hand over $4,200 today for the black card. A few years ago when I was interested some airlines had free 1st and business companion flights. Some airlines would give elite status. Now it seems most the airline perks are gone.

I don’t know about “free” first and business companion flights, but the companion flights still exist and the discount is sometimes close to 50% - our EK flights next month are at a 43% discount and we recently flew VA in J at very close to half price.

As for elite status from airlines, I’ve been a Centurion member for about six years and I’ve never had that in Oz. However I believe that this is part of the Centurion program in the US (which also has a lower annual fee and tougher entry requirements than we do here...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back