ATW Trip Planning | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

ATW Trip Planning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocka

Re: Around the World in Under 60 Hours

Dear Friends,

I am a new kid around the block for this forum. I would like to book for me and my wife around the world for Dec 2007 - Jan 2008 period. Can someone suggest competive rates from the airline consortiums?

Thanks in advance,

regards,
Chocka :p

simongr

Enthusiast

Welcome Chocka - that is a pretty open question. A little more info could be useful:

What class of service (business/first or the other one)?
Do you have any status with any airline
What is important to you - destinations, points earning, lounge access, short/long flights
Do you have any preference for airlines (remember you dont need to fly on an airline to be a member of their program - you can fly on one airline and earn points on another).

A bit more framework and a lot of people will be very helpful :)

S

lovetravellingoz

AFF Supporter

Chocka said:
Dear Friends,

I am a new kid around the block for this forum. I would like to book for me and my wife around the world for Dec 2007 - Jan 2008 period. Can someone suggest competive rates from the airline consortiums?

Thanks in advance,

regards,
Chocka :p
Hi..

Try here as a starting point

Australian Travel Agent : Best Flights - discount travel - Travel Agent Australia

Then read all the posts on the RTW trips that you can book direct with AA or QANTAS as exploere fares etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryder