At SYD i 1 day after the terrorist raids comments on security | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

At SYD i 1 day after the terrorist raids comments on security

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qantas
LT Silver
Flights
My Map
The security seems to be be pretty normal with no obvious signs of extra security. The only thing was a guard yelling at all the people filling out their immigration forms that there were, ' too many of them all bunched up and to go back outside and fill them in'. Apart from a few people right in front of him, most people just ignored him.

although my boarding pass is for BKK, the immi booth person asked me if I'd been to HKG before engaging in conversation about HKG, where I will spend most of my stay. I wonder what he has access to?

defurax

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
If you have the Hong Kong e-channel sticker at the back of your passport that would also be a clue you've been there before:p

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Himeno

Established Member
If you have the Hong Kong e-channel sticker at the back of your passport that would also be a clue you've been there before:p
I hate getting stickers on the cover of my passport.
I normally take them off as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.