Apricot Lounge in HCMC (SGN) | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Apricot Lounge in HCMC (SGN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spongbob

AFF Supporter
Hi AFFers. Has anyone used the Apricot lounge in HCMC, and care to comment on it quality, facilities etc?

Thanks in advance.

Spongbob

AFF Supporter
grapefruitmoon, thanks for the reply. I have read some reviews which suggest that both the lounge itself and the food & beverage offerings are not great. But some reviews and photos suggest it is adequate; better than the CX lounge in MNL?

grapefruitmoon

grapefruitmoon, thanks for the reply. I have read some reviews which suggest that both the lounge itself and the food & beverage offerings are not great. But some reviews and photos suggest it is adequate; better than the CX lounge in MNL?
I don't know whether if you've been to SGN, but the airport is quite small. I heard they are expanding now.
the beverages are mostly local and very basic ones (like Cocacola, or Pepsi...). If you want some alcoholic, I think you should refrain.
Plus the weather is hot, like, everyday. so sometimes you will feel uncomfortable when moving from lounge area to outside or other areas.

They do have wifi, though. That's the most important thing to me :D

Rareified Air

Intern
Visited on Friday last week, there was food about but didn't try it as had been at a business lunch.
Wine and beer available but twine didn't look good so I avoided it, 333 beer could have been colder but seems a common problem in Vietnam.
Shower was available in gents toilet. I thought overall the lounge was comparable to lounges in mainland China international airports, the basics but nothing remarkable.

Although, there was a massage chair at the far end of the lounge behind the drinks fridge but it seemed to be constantly occupied by a local that knew it was there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesc571