ANZ Rewards Travel Adventure now 60,000 velocity points; 1 domestic return flights | Page 16 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

ANZ Rewards Travel Adventure now 60,000 velocity points; 1 domestic return flights

Deeks

Intern
Can someone outline the process on how to get the complimentary domestic flight redeemed?
Just call the ANZ rewards centre on 1300367763 to request the flight you want to book on VA.

It is a good idea to check for reward seat availability on the VA site to make sure that there are spare reward seats available for ANZ to book.
This flight can only be booked 60 days or greater in advance so it will require some planning to be successfully with booking the complementary flight.

It books into T class so use this genius ITA Matrix gif as a guide to see if it will be available. Not all reward availability means T class is available.

tess1988

It books into T class so use this genius ITA Matrix gif as a guide to see if it will be available. Not all reward availability means T class is available.

How do I find t class please?

Mattg

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Gold
Flights
My Map
There's a new sign-up offer out on this card of 40,000 Velocity points. Not quite as good as the last one, but not bad nonetheless. I can't find any expiry date on this offer.

Interesting exclusion clause. It seems you'd be eligible for the offer even if you closed a different ANZ card (not a Travel Adventures card) in the last 12 months.

This is a limited time online only offer which may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions, when transferring from an existing ANZ credit card or where you currently hold or have closed an ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures credit card within the previous 12 months.

woodyren

There's a new sign-up offer out on this card of 40,000 Velocity points. Not quite as good as the last one, but not bad nonetheless. I can't find any expiry date on this offer.

Interesting exclusion clause. It seems you'd be eligible for the offer even if you closed a different ANZ card (not a Travel Adventures card) in the last 12 months.
That exclusion clause has always been the case with this card. I'm just sitting out my 12 months exclusion for the Travel Adventures card and ANZ Black so I can rotate through both of them again. Have flown Syd to Perth return twice now with the TA card.

WendyFFF

It's been there all the time as it's the default offer outside the 80k/60k ad-hoc offers,

I used it couple of months back when I missed the 80k offer and just wanted zero forex fee card.

Interestingly can't find this thru public website but have got to have the link.

Just did another Syd-Per on this card. Confirming SCs and points arrived, and I had the option to upgrade to business for 30k VFF as per normal for this fare type.

N860CR

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Applied and approved fairly easily for this one. I just used my base salary and this caused some confusion as every second pay has a far bit of overtime on it. The guy couldn't get through his head that it was better, not worse. Oddly, half way through the phone call (took 40 minutes) I got an email saying "congratulations, you've been approved with a $50k limit". Guy wouldn't give up though and carried on with the process.

Oddly... I've never been asked for my Velocity number. Is it actually going to deposit straight to Velocity? Or are we expecting it to be paid as ANZ reward points?

Straight to Velocity. You'll get an email similar to this with a promo code once you've met the minimum spend.

Get travelling with your ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures card.

Your XXXXX bonus Velocity Points are waiting to be credited to your Velocity Frequent Flyer account.

Please visit anz.com/Velocity to submit your unique promo code and Velocity details online or contact ANZ on 13 22 73 to provide these details over the phone.

hachoo

Applied and approved fairly easily for this one. I just used my base salary and this caused some confusion as every second pay has a far bit of overtime on it.
Had the same situation with other incomes and they called me to follow it up. Pretty much just told them to get rid of everything else except base and put it through. Hopefully dispatches soon.

desafinado74

What is the minimum income required to apply for this card ? Seems like a good card, but having to call up to redeem Krisflyer and Asia Miles is a real bummer.

fent6

I'm thinking of applying for this card twice - once for myself and once for my wife.

My wife is currently looking after the kids so not employed. Do you think I can use our household income and assets in her application and she may get approved? Or should I not risk this for the credit hit?

lovetravellingoz

AFF Supporter
I'm thinking of applying for this card twice - once for myself and once for my wife.

My wife is currently looking after the kids so not employed. Do you think I can use our household income and assets in her application and she may get approved? Or should I not risk this for the credit hit?

ANZ will probably want payslips.

bisbald

Need some help... Satisfy the 2,500 spend requirement last week but still not receive the email asking my Velocity number
There's no promo code attached in the "welcome on boadrd" email.

AFF on Air Podcast

• “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...
  • Are Loyalty Programs a Scam? – AIR020
    Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:18 AEST
      The ACCC recently released a damning draft report into Australian loyalty schemes, calling out practices that it says may shock consumers and putting loyalty program opera ...
  • Air Chathams – AIR019
    Sat, 07 Sep 2019 16:41:06 AEST
      With less than two weeks until the upcoming Qantas Frequent Flyer changes, now is the time to make any last-minute Classic Flight Reward bookings! In this episode, Matt ch ...
  • Project Sunrise – AIR018
    Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:12:31 AEST
      Later this year, Qantas will decide which aircraft it will use to operate non-stop flights from the east coast of Australia to London and New York - a feat it aims to achi ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardTaylor