ANZ Rewards Points Transfer: To another person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quattro

Virgin
Platinum
Hi,

My wife has signed up for the ANZ Rewards Black (Spend $2k earn 180k). These were to be used for KrisFlyer conversion. However, it appears KrisFlyer don't allow transferring to another person (as I need the points to make the booking). But looks like ANZ do, after much digging. Has anyone had any experience with doing this? I know AMEX do.

This is the form:

Seems to be the T&C being, the other account holder (I.E me) must have the same card. Which I do.

I didn’t realise this could be done….thanks for posting.

You do know that your wife’s KrisFlyer account can be used to book flights for others?

I didn’t realise this could be done….thanks for posting.

You do know that your wife’s KrisFlyer account can be used to book flights for others?
No problem.

My account needs to make a reward redemption flight. I was aware, but she wouldn't have enough points to do so.

Have you successfully used the form?

I suspect it is an ANZ Singapore form and would be rejected. The fax number specified starts with +65, the Passport field also allows for an NRIC number, and it uses the term "principal cardholder" (defined in Singapore banking regulation) instead of "primary cardholder" used by banks in Australia including ANZ. Here's a form showing some of the cards ANZ has offered in Singapore in the past:

Funny you say, I rang up yesterday and youre spot on.

They stated they can only transfer if it's in your name.

Mods can close this thread 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back