ANZ QFF black cancellation question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorza

In January this year i got approved for an ANZ QFF Black card. It's been great and i have racked up quite a few points however i went to cancel before i get charged the annual fee for the 2nd year.

If i cancel the card will i lose my accrued QFF points? Or will they just expire after 18 months of inactivity?

Should i apply for the 2 lounge passes before cancellation and will i still be able to use them once the card has been cancelled?

It's there anything else i should do before cancellation?

Your QFF points are yours now, if they are in your QFF account....subject to 18 month expiry.
Yes, get your lounge passes before cancelling.
Wait for any final points earnt on your card but not transferred to QFF yet, to be transferred across.
Then cancel.

Your QFF points are yours now, if they are in your QFF account....subject to 18 month expiry.
Yes, get your lounge passes before cancelling.
Wait for any final points earnt on your card but not transferred to QFF yet, to be transferred across.
Then cancel.
I believe final points will be transferred across right away after cancellation - don’t think there is danger of losing them .

Don't the ANZ lounge passes have to be attached to a specific QF flight number, as they are electronic passes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back