Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

ANZ QFF black cancellation question

Shorza

In January this year i got approved for an ANZ QFF Black card. It's been great and i have racked up quite a few points however i went to cancel before i get charged the annual fee for the 2nd year.

If i cancel the card will i lose my accrued QFF points? Or will they just expire after 18 months of inactivity?

Should i apply for the 2 lounge passes before cancellation and will i still be able to use them once the card has been cancelled?

It's there anything else i should do before cancellation?

cjd600

Established Member
Your QFF points are yours now, if they are in your QFF account....subject to 18 month expiry.
Yes, get your lounge passes before cancelling.
Wait for any final points earnt on your card but not transferred to QFF yet, to be transferred across.
Then cancel.

blacksultan

Your QFF points are yours now, if they are in your QFF account....subject to 18 month expiry.
Yes, get your lounge passes before cancelling.
Wait for any final points earnt on your card but not transferred to QFF yet, to be transferred across.
Then cancel.
I believe final points will be transferred across right away after cancellation - don’t think there is danger of losing them .

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Spongbob

Established Member
Don't the ANZ lounge passes have to be attached to a specific QF flight number, as they are electronic passes?

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flowerclub