ANZ bonus points promo for overseas spend

Hi folks
Did anyone see or receive the ANZ credit card promo for overseas spend on credit cards - in store only - that would earn double points (?). I cannot find reference to this anywhere on ANZ rewards website or in my emails. I think it ran until end August. I usually screenshot details for these promos but obviously didn’t do it this time. So far my point spend has only earned base points. If anyone can provide a link for the info, that would be great.
Thanks
Bazzi

Hi folks
Did anyone see or receive the ANZ credit card promo for overseas spend on credit cards - in store only - that would earn double points (?). I cannot find reference to this anywhere on ANZ rewards website or in my emails. I think it ran until end August. I usually screenshot details for these promos but obviously didn’t do it this time. So far my point spend has only earned base points. If anyone can provide a link for the info, that would be great.
Thanks
Bazzi

Yes I saw it. No bonus points have posted for myself as yet though.

Howeve in the T&C:
The EXTRA Points may take up to 90 days from the Offer Expiry to arrive in your Rewards Account.

ANZ are super tardy on bonus points, Im still waiting for the 10k bonus Telco points from the July offer as well as some bonus points for AUgust overseas spend.

The bonus points have posted with my September statement. I had completely forgotten about this offer, so I only used my ANZ Black where AMEX wasn't accepted overseas.

I just 2600 bonus points. extremley annoyingly this is the first i've heard of the promo. I was overseas for 7 weeks during the promo but didn't use the card much as the fees are too high vs other cards! I *may* have used it alot more!

I just 2600 bonus points. extremley annoyingly this is the first i've heard of the promo. I was overseas for 7 weeks during the promo but didn't use the card much as the fees are too high vs other cards! I *may* have used it alot more!

What fees are too high? It is fee free on any international credit card spend.

13,508 bonus points landed on 21 September.

Last edited:
Back