ANZ Black QFF Vs ANZ Black Rewards

knagelli

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
I had the ANZ Black QFF card and cancelled the card around Nov 2017.

How do I stand in getting approved for a new ANZ Black rewards card. Also is there any other variant of ANZ card that is best for rewards and lounge access.

You can hold both at the same time and still get the bonus points so you should be fine, usual bank criteria notwithstanding.

As for others, it really depends how much you spend and how happy you are to churn. If you don't spend a lot, There's also the ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures which is great when they have a 40k or 80k Velocity Bonus offer as it offers a free coast to coast domestic flight per year, no international transaction fees and 2x Virgin lounge passes, but there's no offer I'm aware of at the moment.

Generally the ANZ cards are poor for lounge access.

mrmerc500

Just been approved for the ANZ Platinum Rewards, also only got the Amex Explorer 3 weeks ago so it’s good that they were both approved within the tight timeframe however only minimum limits.

Wanted to diversify away from QF points so plan is to transfer the bonus points to 33,000 KrisFlyer miles, great redemptions to SE Asia.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicealice

Staff online