ANZ Black offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutonus

Got an SMS today....

Spend $80 or more at First Choice Liquor online, use provided promotion code, and get $20 discount.

Seems to be a unique code.

good deal, hope I get it. I don't recall ever getting an sms offer for my black cards before.

I received an email from ANZ with the following message: "From 24 July 2017 to 31 October 2017, you'll earn 1 bonus Qantas Point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases made with your ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card."

Is it designed to encourage use of the ANZ Black FF VISA card?

Seems ANZ might be about to get a rude wake up call come August 5! Took a call from ANZ during the week. They reminded me about August 5 and in return I indicated I would be cancelling as even my reduced fee of $295 can't be justified. Caller seemed genuinely concerned about my cancellation and offered all sorts of incentives which were basically unappealing. Best I could get was a fewK QFF points up front and bonus points for next 3 months. Said I'd think about it but doubt I will continue with a visa card at $295 per year when the simple Jetstar card suits my spending habits and is $169 pa.

I have ANZ QFF Black. I rang them last week to indicate I had been looking at alternate cards and was considering cancelling my card. They offered 5,000 bonus points and a bonus point/$ for next 6 months to drop to the Platinum (so 1.75/$ for first $3,000/Month then 1.5/$ after that). The offer to stay with black was no upfront bonus and a bonus point/$ for only 3 months (so 2/$ for first $7,500/month and 1.5/$ after that). Seems they don't want people to stay on the black - or perhaps they don't want me to stay on the the black! I stayed (as I already have a waiver on the annual fee) but needless to say they can look forward to hearing from me in 3 months time!

Recieved a text end of last week from ANZ - add a supplementary cardholder to my ANZ Rewards Black and get 12,000 ANZ Rewards Points (Good for 6,000 Velocity points)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back