Anyone travelled on LynxJet? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Anyone travelled on LynxJet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mal

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
A Jetstar plane was painted in LynxJet colours and was supposed to be used for certain promotional flights. Not sure of the details. Apparently Jetstar pulled out and repainted their plane after staffers saw the nature of the campaign.

You may still be able to catch glances of "mostesses" as they tour Australian cities and do promotional work. They have been grounded though and are unlikely to take off as flight attendants anytime soon!

Here is a photo of the affected plane:
http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5639070

Jobu

I was driving the other day and caught the end of a radio commercial which said something like, "just log on to lynxjet.com.au, now flying out of Perth" and I said to my fiance "oh cool - a new airline in Perth!" - I had no idea really...

JOBU

G

http://www.lynxjet.com/

I would drop QF in a second if this actually transpired into a *real* airline:) well.....maybe....you know... if QF stopped paying me to support them on this forum that is..

N860CR

AFF Supporter
Oh come on now, the way the QF attendants throw that terrible food at you and give you those "you're not worth the time of day" eyes... makes one melt like butter - LynxJet has no chance.

... I kid

M

MetroAir

Oooo goody, they are flying out of the Sunshine Coast - can't wait!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajp123