Registered Users have the option of removing this and all other advertisements.  Moreā€¦

Anyone travelled on LynxJet?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by bambbbam2, Jan 22, 2006.

1. bambbbam2

bambbbam2 Active Member

Feb 13, 2005
    Perth, WA
    Hmm just wondering :lol:
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

2. straitman

Apr 27, 2003
    SE Oz (Sale)
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Looks interesting though :!: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

3. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    A Jetstar plane was painted in LynxJet colours and was supposed to be used for certain promotional flights. Not sure of the details. Apparently Jetstar pulled out and repainted their plane after staffers saw the nature of the campaign.

You may still be able to catch glances of "mostesses" as they tour Australian cities and do promotional work. They have been grounded though and are unlikely to take off as flight attendants anytime soon!

Here is a photo of the affected plane:
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5639070

4. Guest

Guest Guest

big shame :(

5. Jobu

Jobu Member

Dec 24, 2005
    I was driving the other day and caught the end of a radio commercial which said something like, "just log on to lynxjet.com.au, now flying out of Perth" and I said to my fiance "oh cool - a new airline in Perth!" - I had no idea really...

JOBU

6. Guest

Guest Guest

http://www.lynxjet.com/

I would drop QF in a second if this actually transpired into a *real* airline:) well.....maybe....you know... if QF stopped paying me to support them on this forum that is..

7. N860CR

N860CR Established Member

Nov 30, 2004
    Brisbane & Sydney
    Oh come on now, the way the QF attendants throw that terrible food at you and give you those "you're not worth the time of day" eyes... makes one melt like butter - LynxJet has no chance.

... I kid

8. MetroAir

MetroAir Guest

Oooo goody, they are flying out of the Sunshine Coast - can't wait!!!!